Our principal, Mrs Pozzi, has extended the range of activities on offer on Friday afternoons for our year 3-6 students, to give every student something to look forward to at the end of the week.
Competitive sport is still on offer for our sport enthusiasts, with the inter-school competition for Term 1 underway for softball and cricket. New options available to students this term include:
- Non-competitive sport, where a range of fun physical games are played;
- Yoga, with a qualified teacher who specialises in children’s yoga;
- Digital Media and ICT's, for the IT fans;
- Art & craft, which is looking at mosaic making this term;
- Arts, in which students are learning dance routines this term; and
- Music sxtension, where students get to try a range of musical instruments and styles.
Friday afternoons are loads of fun!