All uniform needs are supplied by Gleeson’s Mercery located in the main street of Stanthorpe (next to the Post Office, Ph. 4681 1441).
The full uniform consists of:
- Black hat with full 8cm wide brim
- Maroon polo shirt, with black collar & logo
- Maroon sweat shirt, with logo
- Black jacket/parka, when particularly cold
- Black shorts/skort/tracksuit pants
- Black shoes/sneakers & grey or white socks
- Sports uniform consists of the school shorts/pants worn with a school logo polo shirt in house colour (Koel House — Red; Kookaburra House— Yellow; Kingfisher House — Green; Kestrel House — sky blue). Sports House colour t-shirt is to be worn on sports/PE day, and at all sports carnival events.
Note: Year 6 Seniors Jerseys are ordered at end of year 5