Uniform needs are supplied by Gleeson’s Mercery located in the main street of Stanthorpe (next to the Post Office, Ph. 4681 1441). School hats are available for purchase online and pickup from the school.
The full uniform consists of:
- Black hat with full 8cm wide brim
- Maroon polo shirt, with black collar & logo
- Maroon sweat shirt, with logo
- Black jacket/parka, when particularly cold
- Black shorts/skort/tracksuit pants
- Black shoes/sneakers & grey or white socks
- Sports uniform consists of the school shorts/pants worn with a school logo polo shirt in house colour (Koel House — Red; Kookaburra House— Yellow; Kingfisher House — Green; Kestrel House — sky blue). Sports House colour t-shirt is to be worn on sports/PE day, and at all sports carnival events.
Note: Year 6 Seniors Jerseys are ordered at end of year 5
Schools hats are available for purchase online on the Qkr app (see tuckshop page for more information about the app). These hats are reversible and have house colours on one side and black with embroided school logo on the other. Once payments has been made through the Qkr app, the hat can be picked up from the tuckshop.